MEDCO the leader in Oil and Gas downstream national company is currently recruiting for its Renewable Energy Department. Candidates should have a mechanical, industrial or electric engineering degree along with an MBA form a leading university and at least 10 years of experience in the related field of renewable energies.
- To help shape and develop the renewable energy department at MEDCO by analyzing the market preparing the business plan and recruiting the technical and commercial team.
- To develop and structure the commercial offering.
- To grow the business through sales and business development, manage client relationships, deliver projects to client specification.
- To define strategies and procedures for supporting Field Operations, and leading the works execution
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering degree with MBA from a leading university.
- At least 10 years of experience in renewable energy (wind & solar) projects development.
Required skills & Experience
- Experience in generating new business from scratch and consultative approach to providing customers with solutions.
- Very good command of English and Arabic both in written and spoken. French will be a plus.
- Strong contract negotiation and interpersonal skills to demonstrate technical proficiency, solution provider, capacity to manage a project on the long term, good planning management, leadership and team management.
Apply in all confidence by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location:MEDCO SAL Job type:RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS